At a distance, of only 12 km from the port of Merihas, a heavenly place is waiting for you. At the bay of Agios Stephanos, in one of its nine wonderful beaches, the windless beach Kouri, you will find Guardiero, a unit of family renting rooms and houses right next to the sea.
Traditional architecture (built-in beds, kitchen, bathroom) and plenty of love were used to build and furnish these rooms.
Each room offers a unique view of the sea, our hope is to offer you the warmest hospitality possible and to make your holidays unique and unforgettable.
Guardiero Facilities & Services
The complex consists of three buildings. Each building has the following room types:
- Three full houses equipped with their own kitchen, double bed and built-in sofas that can convert into beds.
- Two Double rooms that can accommodate a third person upon request.
- One Triple room that can accommodate a fourth person upon request.
- One Quadruple room that can accommodate a fifth person upon request.
- Air Condition and heating.
- LED Television.
- Personal Safe.
- Certified Αnatomic Beds and Pillows.
- Big porches with a direct view to the sea.
- Mini Bar.
- Electric Kettle.
- Breakfast either in the dining room or your own room.
- Parking for customers and for visitors.
- Ramps for people with disabilities.
- Pets are allowed!
- Transportation to and from the port upon request.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Nowadays people and especially those who live in city centers have lost the contact with nature.
Kids know animals only via books, TV and generally just in theory.
So our ambition is to create a place where someone can find things which do not exist in his every day life in the city.
Kythnos - An amazing place to be
Locals call small beaches “avlakia” (ditches) because they are typically located at the terminus of craters which flow after a hard rain.
There are ditches, scattered on the island of Kythnos, and are known for their quiet and clean waters.
- Sunk boats from World War 2 and later
- Venetian underwater port
- Big rocks and caves that teaming with fish
Visit the churches and monasteries of the Island, such as Saint Savas, the Holy Trinity, the Savior, the monastery of Nika, Kanala, Stratolatissa and others.
- Agia Marina
- Profitis Ilias
- Agios Gianis Eleimonas
Visit the archaeological sights of Kythnos, both on land and underwater at Vriokastro and the Castle of Orgia.
- Country roads paved with stones within 500m from Guardiero
- Outdoor stone laundry rooms 1500m from Guardiero
- Caves and mining gallery 1000m fron Guardiero